JFK HIS PRESIDENTIAL WORDS, 1961-1963
$ 28.00 CHF
JFK His Presidential Words, 1961-1963 (284 pp.)
Despite his single presidency which was cut short in a tragic way (1960-63), John Fitzgerald Kennedy has gained immortality as a politician who personified the “modern era” in post-WW2 American and international politics. In many ways, though, his image and glamour have overshadowed the essence of his political vision, so eloquently epitomized in the phrase “New Frontiers”. In this volume readers will find 29 illuminating speeches by JFK (the last two undelivered) on aspects of the Cold War, the Space Race, the freedom of the Press, etc., that contain some of the famous aphorisms associated with this promising young president.
- Radio and Television Report to the American People on the Berlin Crisis, July 25, 1961
- Address before the General Assembly of the United Nations, September 25, 1961
- Address at the Inaugural Anniversary Dinner, January 20, 1962
- Radio and Television Report on the Soviet Arms Buildup in Cuba, October 22, 1962
- Radio and Television Report to the American People on Civil Rights, June 11, 1963
and 24 more presidential speeches!